Are you looking for a job? We are glad to help you!
Regiojobs Arbeidsbemiddeling is a local agency, active in temporary employment and recruitment. We are happy to mediate you to a job if you meet certain conditions.
These conditions are as follows:
- You speak and understand English or Dutch;
- You must be in possession of a foreign nationals card that states that you do not need to be in possession of a TWV (document type II-V);
- If you are a resident of the EU or EER or from Switzerland, you can also work in the Netherlands with your own passport/travel document;
- You are in the possession of a Dutch BSN number;
- You are in possession of permanent housing (we do not arrange this).
- If you come to live or work in the Netherlands, you must register with a Dutch health insurer as soon as possible. In any case, do this within 4 months. We can help you with providing telephone numbers of various insurers.
if you want to respond to a vacancy via our website, you can send your application via the contact form. But you can also email us your resume; firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available for questions by phone: 0228-820420 or WhatsApp: 06-25054274. We hope to hear from you soon!
Regarding refugees from the Ukraine:
The Ukraine War is a tragedy and our hearts go out to the various victims. Of course and perhaps needless to say, our hearts go out to all refugees around the world who have fled because of war or other reasons of insecurity. A lot of people from the Ukraine is fleeing or has fled to the Netherlands. We understand that a lot of those people would like to find work as soon as possible.
The information below is up to date concerning refugees of the Ukraine:
As a starting point, it is good to know that a BSN is required for employment in the Netherlands. This means that as a general rule, Ukrainian refugees without BSN must first go to the municipality where they reside to register.
There you will be identified and determined whether you belong to the target group.
When you are registered, you can already use facilities such as living allowance, education and work at the municipality. You do not have to wait for formal proof that shows your status as a temporary protected person.
The target group refers to refugees who fall under the European Union’s Temporary Protection Directive.
If it has been established that you belong to the target group, then the entire Dutch employment law and employment conditions framework applies as it applies to all (temporary) employees.